Please select your FAQs Category:
Login, Profile and Password FAQs
Q. How do I create a Web Profile?
Click the Create Profile link on the homepage to begin. Select the Create Web Profile button then enter your member number and the phone number that matches your membership record. You will then be taken to a Web Profile form where you can set up your Login ID and Password.
Login IDs must be a minimum of 5 characters, contain at least one letter, and have no spaces or special characters (with the exception of an underscore or a period).
Enter a current email address and verify that it is correctly formatted. This is the address Interval will use for online transaction-related correspondence.
You can also choose to receive special offers and email updates on this page.
Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, or special character. Passwords are case sensitive and must not contain spaces.
After completing this information, you will be asked to create three security questions. In the future, we may ask you to answer one or more of three questions to verify your identity. Please provide answers that only you will know.
After you have saved your security questions, you will have access to IntervalWorld.com and everything your membership has to offer.
Q. How do I sign in?
On the homepage, enter your Login ID and Password, and click the Sign In button.
You will then be asked to create a new password, if your current password does not meet the requirements. Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, or special character. Passwords are case sensitive and must not contain spaces.
You will then be prompted to create three security questions. Please provide answers that only you will know. After you have saved your security questions, you will have access to IntervalWorld.com.
Q. I already have a Login ID and Password, why can’t I sign in?
In an effort to protect your personal information, we've enhanced our security requirements. Members are now required to create a new password and/or security questions. Should your current password meet the new requirements, you will only be prompted to create three security questions.
Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, or special character. Passwords are case sensitive and must not contain spaces.
After you have saved your security questions, you will have access to IntervalWorld.com.
Q. What should I use for my Password?
Your Password should be easy to remember, but not easy for others to figure out. Keep it private. Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: upper case letter, lower case letter, number, or special character. Passwords are case sensitive and must not contain spaces.
Q. How do I sign in if I have more than one Interval member number?
Once you sign in using your Login ID and Password, you will be prompted to choose a member number you’d like to sign in with. You will also be able to switch between your memberships while on IntervalWorld.com.
Q. Can I create multiple profiles?
Yes. You can create a Web Profile for each contact associated with your member number. Each person can set up his or her own Login ID and Password, which they will use to sign in to IntervalWorld.com.
Q. Can I edit my Web Profile?
If you wish to update your email preferences, mailing address, or any other information, click on the “My Account” link on the top of the page. You will be taken to the My Profile page where you can click the “Edit Profile” button. Make the changes necessary and be sure to click the “Save” button when you’re finished.
Q. What is a Password Hint?
After choosing your Password, you’ll be asked to provide a Password Hint. This is a clue that will help you remember your password in the event that you forget or misplace it.
Q. What if I forget my Login ID or Password?
On the homepage, click the “Login Help” link directly under the Login ID and Password fields. Select the “Forgot Login ID?” or “Forgot Password?” links as needed.
Q. How do I change my Password?
Once you have successfully signed in, you can change your password by selecting the “My Account” link on the top of the homepage. You will be taken to the My Profile page where you can click the “Edit Password” button. Be sure to click the “Save” button when you’re finished.
Q. How do I change my Security Questions?
Once you have successfully signed in, you can change your security questions by selecting the “My Account” link on the top of the homepage. You will be taken to the My Profile page where you can click the “Edit Security Questions” button. Be sure to click the “Save” button when you’re finished.
Q. What is my membership number?
Your membership number is on your Interval International membership card. If you can’t remember this number, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.843.8843.
Q. Can I change my membership number?
You cannot edit or change your membership number or membership name. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or 800.843.8843.
Interval International To Go FAQs
Q. What is the Interval International To Go app?
The Interval International To Go app is our free, user-friendly mobile app. The newly enhanced Interval International To Go app is packed with exciting features, innovative tools, and updates to existing favorites. It’s never been easier or more convenient to plan your vacation!
- • Confirm exchanges (against multiple weeks, as well as points)
- • Search for exchanges and Getaways at the same time
- • Purchase E-Plus®, Guest Certificates, and Trip Protection
- • Deposit with ease from the Ownership/Units screen
- • Redeem Resort Accommodations Certificates
- • Search vacations from your Favorites and select multiple resorts when completing a Vacation Search
- • Search for vacations using an exchange request
- • Search multiple resorts within a single destination
- • Use the enhanced map to view resorts
- • View your upcoming trips and travel details
- • See featured Flexchange destinations
- • Access our Top 10 Getaways
- • Create custom Getaway Alerts for seven-night stays
- • Read our premier travel publication, Interval World® magazine
- • Browse the Resort Directory
- • Watch Interval HD videos
- • Save a list of your favorite resorts
- • Share resort information with friends via text, email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Q. Where can I find the Interval International To Go app?
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play store and search for the Interval International To Go app.
Q. If I already have the Interval International To Go app, how do I get the new version?
- Depending on your device, you can open the Interval International To Go app and update it manually. If not, you should automatically receive a notification that an update for the Interval International app is available. If you are not notified, you can still go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to replace the old version. Don’t miss out on the newest version of the app with the latest features!
Q. Is my login the same as my login ID on intervalworld.com?
Interval members use the same login they created for intervalworld.com for their Interval International app login. As an added bonus, the Interval International app comes with a Save Login ID option that allows members to store their login ID for future use.
With our new, faster login feature, you can access your account with just the touch of a finger, or even a glance. Sign in quickly and securely on a phone or tablet that supports fingerprint or facial recognition.
Q. How do I set up Fingerprint Access?
- You will need to make sure that your device supports fingerprint recognition. Then go to your device settings and enable fingerprint access. Once this is complete, sign in to the Interval International To Go app and go to Settings, where you will select Sign in With Fingerprint. Once you log out of the app, you can sign in with your fingerprint.
Q. Can I set up Facial Recognition?
- Yes! First, you will need to make sure that your device supports facial recognition. If your device is equipped with this ability, go to your settings and enable facial recognition access. Once this is complete, sign in to the Interval International app and go to Settings, where you will select Enable Face ID. Once you log out of the app, you can sign in with a smile.
Q. Can I use the Interval International To Go app on my iPad?
- Yes. However, currently there is no iPad version of the app, so your device will display the mobile version of the app. You may adjust your iPad’s screen settings to view the app at your desired setting. To adjust the screen size of the app on your iPad, click on the 2x circle that appears onscreen to enlarge. If the app appears too large onscreen, then click the 1x circle to make it smaller.
Q. Why am I having trouble signing in to the Interval International To Go app?
In order to access the members-only features of the Interval International app, you’ll need to create a web profile on intervalworld.com, with a login ID and password. Once your web profile is created, you will be able to access the Interval International To Go app.
For the new, faster login feature, a separate fingerprint or face login will need to be created for each member on your account.
Q. Can I still use the Interval International To Go app if I'm not a member of Interval International?
- Yes. Non-members can download the Interval International To Go app to view resorts and watch Interval HD videos. However, the ability to book exchanges and Getaways is exclusively for Interval members.
Q. Is the Interval International To Go app available outside of the U.S.?
- Yes. The Interval International To Go app is available to everyone around the globe.
Q. Can I make a vacation exchange with the Interval International To Go app?
- Yes. Members can now confirm exchanges with our newly enhanced Interval International To Go app. Search multiple destinations for an exchange or choose to book a Getaway — you can even search for both at the same time! Flexchange searches can also be done on the app, within 59 days of your check-in date.
Q. How do I trade my week or points to book an exchange on the Interval International To Go app?
- The Interval International To Go app lets you search first, then decide the best way to book your vacation. You can search for an exchange choosing from any of your available weeks or points, or you can book a Getaway instead. Interval will provide all relinquishment options, and you choose the best option for your vacation.
Q. Can I redeem a Resort Accommodations Certificate on the app?
- Yes. You can now redeem your eligible Resort Accommodations Certificates on the mobile app.
Q. Can I search exchanges and Getaways at the same time on the Interval International To Go app?
- Yes. The Interval International To Go app has made it easier for you to see your vacation options all at once. With this new feature, you can search for exchanges and Getaways together, or search separately.
Q. Can I search multiple resorts on the Interval International To Go app?
- Choose one or more resorts by name, or you may select resorts listed on the map.
Q. Can I renew my membership on the Interval International To Go app?
- Not directly. You can use the Interval International To Go app to renew your Interval International, Interval Gold®, or Interval Platinum® membership only when in the process of making a transaction, if your membership has lapsed and would need to be renewed to continue with said transaction. To renew your membership, visit intervalworld.com or call your local Members-Services Center.
Q. Can I share great resorts I find on the Interval International To Go app with people who don’t have it?
- Yes! The Interval International To Go app is conveniently designed to allow users to share resort information and pictures with their friends and family through text message, email, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Q. Can I view my upcoming trip on the Interval International To Go app?
- Yes. The Interval International To Go app allows you to view any upcoming vacations all in one place. With fast and easy access to your trip confirmation details, you can also share your trip information with friends and family via text or email.
Q. Who can I call for technical issues regarding the app?
For technical assistance with the Interval International app: 855.873.7340
Outside the U.S.: 305.925.3104
If you need to contact us for any other issues, please click here to email us.
Q. What are Getaway Alerts?
Getaway Alerts are instant notifications that you can receive on your device when your desired Getaway becomes available.
Please note that alerts are not available for exchange, including pending requests, or for Getaways of less than seven nights.
Q. I created a Getaway Alert. I can see inventory available, but I have not received a notification.
- Once you create a custom Getaway Alert, you will only receive one notification on your device every 24 hours, for each alert created. If new inventory becomes available, you will receive an alert within the next 24 hours. You can create multiple alerts for multiple Getaways.
Q. I received a Getaway Alert, but inventory was not available when I responded.
- If you received a Getaway Alert, but inventory was not available when you responded, this could be because someone booked the Getaway prior to you accessing the inventory. Inventory availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you receive an alert, please respond and book as quickly as possible to ensure confirmation.
Q. I received a Getaway Alert, but I can't tell what it's for.
- If you have set up multiple alerts, please create unique names for each to help you distinguish between each alert.
Q. I logged out of the Interval International To Go app. Why am I still getting Getaway Alerts?
- To stop receiving notifications, you will need to make the alert inactive or delete the alert. To delete an alert, go to the alerts list in Getaway Alerts, select Edit, and select the delete sign next to the alert you would like to delete. To make an alert inactive, go to the alerts list in Getaway Alerts, select Edit, and view the alert details. Within the alert details, turn the toggle from active to inactive.
Q. I already confirmed a unit. Why am I still receiving Getaway Alerts?
- Once you've confirmed a Getaway, you must delete or make an alert inactive to no longer receive notifications. Please refer to the question above for instructions on how to delete or make an alert inactive.
Q. Can you stop sending alerts between certain hours?
- Getaway Alerts do not contain that functionality. However, on your device, under Settings, you may have the ability to customize the notifications you receive and block notifications during specified time periods. The Interval International To Go app does not contain this functionality.
Q. What is E-Plus?
E-Plus allows members to retrade their confirmed exchange up to three times for a different destination, resort, unit size, or travel date for a one-time fee.
Q. What is a retrade?
A retrade is when a member changes his or her original confirmed exchange to a different destination, resort, unit size, or travel date for an additional full exchange fee.
Q. How does E-Plus differ from a regular retrade?
With E-Plus, members pay a nominal one-time fee (in addition to the exchange fee) for the option to change their confirmation up to three times at no additional cost. With a regular retrade, members can change their confirmed exchange for as many times as needed, but they have to pay the full exchange fee each time.
Q. Do I have to pay for a unit-size upgrade on an E-Plus retrade?
If your E-Plus retrade is being confirmed into a larger unit than your existing confirmation, then the E-Plus retrade is subject to the Unit-Size Upgrade fee.
However, if your current confirmed exchange is a smaller unit than your original relinquishment, the Unit-Size Upgrade fee will apply only if you carry out an E-Plus retrade into a larger unit than the one you initially relinquished.
In addition, there is no upgrade fee for E-Plus retrades made within the Flexchange window.
Q. Why should I purchase E-Plus instead of a retrade?
E-Plus provides the utmost in flexibility! E-Plus allows you to retrade, or change your plans, up to three times for only a one-time fee. If you retrade without E-Plus, you must pay the full exchange fee each time you change your plans.
Q. When can I purchase E-Plus?
E-Plus can be purchased when an exchange request is initially placed and continuing up to five days after your exchange has been confirmed as long as the purchase is prior to the check-in date of the originally confirmed resort accommodations.
Q. How do I purchase E-Plus?
E-Plus can be purchased when you confirm an exchange or when placing or modifying a pending request. After your exchange has been confirmed, you will have a five-day window in which you can still purchase E-Plus.
Members with eligible confirmations can purchase E-Plus at IntervalWorld.com on the My History page within the Exchange tab.
If your unit is eligible for an E-Plus purchase, you will see the Purchase E-Plus button under the Actions column.
Q. How much is E-Plus?
The cost of E-Plus is currently $89 USD. (Please note: Prices vary by members' country of residence).
Q. How often can I purchase E-Plus?
E-Plus can be purchased once for each confirmed exchange or exchange request.
Q. Is E-Plus refundable?
An E-Plus fee will only be refunded if the original exchange request for which the E-Plus was purchased cannot be confirmed or if cancellation of the original request is received prior to the issuance of the confirmation.
E-Plus fees will not be refunded under any other circumstances.
Q. Does E-Plus expire?
Yes. E-Plus is valid for a year from the check-in date of your first exchange confirmation. It does not extend with the check-in dates of your retrades.
Q. Can I purchase E-Plus for Getaways?
E-Plus cannot be purchased for Getaways.
Q. Can I purchase E-Plus for ShortStay Exchange® or Interval Options®?
E-Plus is not currently available for ShortStay Exchange or Interval Options.
Q. Who do I contact for more information?
Call your local Interval International Member-Services Center and speak to a vacation advisor. If you are a qualifying member of E-Plus, you can also go to the E-Plus page under the Benefits section for more information.
Q. Are there any limitations on when I can travel with an E-Plus retrade?
Yes, there are.
If an E-Plus retrade is requested 60 days or more before the check-in date of your current confirmation, the travel dates requested for the E-Plus retrade can be any time until the E-Plus expiration date.
If an E-Plus retrade is requested less than 60 days before the check-in date of your current confirmation, the travel dates requested for the E-Plus retrade can be no later than 60 days after the current check-in date. In addition, the travel date for any remaining E-Plus retrades can be no later than 60 days after the check-in date of the current E-Plus retrade confirmation or the E-Plus expiration date, whichever comes first.
All E-Plus retrades must be performed at least 24 hours in advance of the check-in date of your current confirmation.
Interval International Mobile Web FAQs
Q. What is Interval International’s mobile web?
Interval International‘s mobile web is our user-friendly mobile website for Interval International® members. Our new mobile web allows members to search for and book Getaways, deposit their week or points, and even make a vacation exchange! The mobile web is available on all smartphones, which makes it extra convenient for express vacation planning.
• Search for and book Getaways
• Quickly search the entire Resort Directory
• Deposit your week or points
• Make a vacation exchange
• Manage your membership and personal information with the convenience of the My Account tab
Q. How do I get to the mobile web?
Visit our mobile site — IntervalWorld.com — easily from your smartphone.
Q. How do I log in/is my login the same as my login ID on IntervalWorld.com?
Interval International members use the same login they created for IntervalWorld.com for their mobile web login. As an added bonus, the mobile web comes with a Save Login ID option that allows members to store their login ID for future use.
Q. Can I still access the mobile web if I’m not a member of Interval International?
Yes. Non-members can still use the mobile web to search for their favorite resorts.
Q. Can I still access IntervalWorld.com’s full site on my mobile device?
Yes. The mobile web has an option that allows users to access all the other great benefits of IntervalWorld.com — such as Interval Travel, Interval Community, Offers & Extras, Interval HD, the Deals page, and more!
Q. Can I renew my membership on the mobile web?
Yes. In addition to members being able to renew their membership on the mobile web, they can also upgrade to Interval Platinum or Interval Gold!
Q. Is the mobile web available outside of the U.S.?
Yes. The mobile web is available to everyone around the globe.
Q. Who can I call for technical issues regarding the mobile web?
For mobile web technical support, please call 855.873.7341.
Outside of the U.S., call 305.925.3105.
Hotel Benefit FAQs
Q. What is the hotel benefit?
Interval International® has teamed up with Priceline Partner Solutions™ as its preferred hotel partner.
Interval International members get up to 60% off on hotel bookings made at intervalworld.com, and Interval Gold® and Interval Platinum® members get up to 65% and 70% off, respectively.
Q. What is Priceline Partner Solutions™?
Priceline Partner Solutions™ is a leading provider of online travel and provides access to thousands of properties worldwide through their brands including Priceline, Agoda, and Booking.com.
Q. What is the hotel discount and how do I get it?
For those familiar with Priceline, bidding is not required in order to get your Interval member hotel discount. Interval International members will save up to 60% on hotel rates; Interval Gold members will save up to 65%; and, as Interval’s highest membership tier, Interval Platinum members will save up to 70%. These special discounts are offered only at intervalworld.com.
Q. If I upgrade my Interval membership to Interval Gold or Interval Platinum, how long do I have to wait until I can use my hotel discount?
You don’t have to wait at all. As soon as your membership shows as Interval Gold or Interval Platinum in the My Memberships section of the My Account page at intervalworld.com, you’ll receive your additional discount for the selected hotel bookings.
Q. How can I book my hotel stay?
Simply go to the Travel tab and select Hotels from the drop-down menu.
Q. Does this special discount apply only to selected hotels?
The special Interval member hotel discount is applicable to hotel rates labeled Member Deals. The discount will already be applied to your selection, based on your level of membership. Interval International members can save up to 60% on hotel rates, and Interval Gold and Interval Platinum members can save up to 65% and 70%, respectively.
Q. I see some hotels have different logos; what’s the difference?
In order to offer our members a broad reach of global inventory, we have expanded the hotel benefit to now include hotels from Agoda and Booking.com, in addition to hotels from Priceline. This expands our overall travel offering, especially in the European and Asia Pacific markets.
Q. I received a hotel confirmation from Agoda – is this correct?
Yes. We have expanded the hotel benefit to now include inventory from both Priceline and Agoda, which have their own customized confirmation emails.
Q. I received a confirmation from the hotel - is this correct?
For Booking.com reservations, members will receive an email confirming their reservation at the property. Payment will be required at the property upon checkout. These are not pre-paid bookings.
Q. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the hotel discount?
There is not! Feel free to book as many hotel stays as you’d like via the Hotels page at intervalworld.com.
Q. Can I get the hotel discount if I book my hotel reservation over the phone?
This special discount is only available at intervalworld.com.
Q. Can I get the hotel discount on bookings made on Priceline.com?
No. In order to get the Interval member hotel discount, the booking must be made at intervalworld.com.
Q. I still have questions. Is there a number I can call?
Of course! For Priceline Partner Network hotel-booking questions, call 877-477-7441 toll-free. If you have questions regarding the use of the hotel benefit or your Interval International membership, call 800-INTERVAL (800-468-3782) or your local Member-Services Center.
Allianz Global Assistance FAQs
Q. Why do I need Trip Protection?
Just as you have home or car insurance, Trip Protection is designed to protect the investment you make in your travel plans. Trip Protection can protect your financial investment (up to the amount of your policy limits) should your trip be cancelled or interrupted for a covered reason.
Q. What does Trip Protection cover?
Trip Protection provides benefits associated with cancelled or interrupted travel, including:
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Emergency Medical / Dental
- Baggage Loss / Damage
- Baggage Delay
- Travel Delay
For definitions of these terms, please click here
Not all plans include each benefit listed here. Please see the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions. Plans may not be available to residents of all states.
Q. When is the best time to purchase Trip Protection?
The best time to purchase insurance is at the time of your initial deposit/booking. While benefits may vary based upon your chosen plan, you can still purchase a plan up to the day before your departure. Please see the Certificate of Insurance/Policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions.
Q. Does Trip Protection reimburse fees associated with exchange?
Yes, Trip Protection may reimburse you for fees associated with your exchange.
Q. If I cancel my trip, do I get my money back?
Cancellation coverage gives cash back for prepaid, nonrefundable payments if you have to cancel your trip for one of the reasons covered by your policy. Some reasons may include: covered medical emergencies, financial default of a covered airline, cruise line or tour operator, employer termination, terrorist incidents, and jury duty. Changing your mind about taking a trip or having certain business obligations is not covered. Please see your Certificate of Insurance/Policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions.
Q. How do I file a claim?
Simply visit Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/, and click the “Claim Center” tab at the top of the page. Be sure to have your departure date and either your policy number or the email address used for the booking handy. Once you have filed your claim, you will receive a confirmation email, as well as a required documentation checklist.
Q. How do I check the status of a claim I've filed?
You can check the status of your claim at any time by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the “Claim Center” tab at the top of the page. Be sure to have your policy number or claim number and the last name of the primary insured handy.
Q. How long will it take for my claim to be reviewed?
Allianz Global Assistance will begin review once your claim form and all the required supporting documentation has been received. Please allow up to 10 business days to complete the review.
Q. Where do I find a list of the required claim documents?
All required documents and information can be found on your online claim filing confirmation page. You can also download and submit these forms by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the "Claim Center" tab located on the top of the page. Enter your policy number and date of purchase and click “File a Claim.” Under “Claim Form”, you will find a list of the required claim documents needed to submit a claim.
Q. Where do I send my required claim documents?
You can upload your completed forms by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the "Claim Center" tab located at the top of the page. Select "Track Your Claim" to upload your completed forms. Enter your policy number and the last name of the primary insured. Select “Track Your Claim” and add your completed claim documents on the “Claim Status” page.
If you prefer, you can mail or fax your completed forms to:
Allianz Global Assistance
Attn: Travel Claims Dept.
P.O. Box 72031
Richmond, VA 23255-2031
Q. How do I get another copy of my policy documents?
You can request an additional copy of your policy documents be sent via email by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the "Manage Your Policy" tab at the top of the page. Be sure you have the email address associated with the booking and the departure date handy.
Q. Can I change the details of my insurance policy?
Yes. For faster service, you can modify your policy online by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the "Manage Your Policy" tab at the top of the page.
Q. How do I cancel my policy?
For a full refund of your premium, you must cancel within 10 days of purchase, depending on your state of residence, and must not have filed a claim or departed on your trip. You can cancel your policy online by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the “Manage Your Policy” tab at the top of the page.
Q. What is an existing medical condition?
An existing medical condition is an illness or injury that you, a traveling companion or family member were seeking or receiving treatment for or had symptoms of on the day you purchased your plan, or at any time in the 120 days before you purchased the plan. Please note that you may still be covered for losses caused by reasons other than those related to an existing medical condition. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Certificate of Insurance/Policy for full details.
Q. If I have an existing medical condition, can I still purchase insurance?
On select products, we offer existing medical condition coverage. In order to have your existing medical condition covered, generally the following criteria must be met:
1) You must be a U.S. resident who is medically able to travel on the date you purchase your plan.
2) You must purchase trip cancellation coverage that covers the full cost of all your non-refundable trip arrangements.
3) Your plan must be purchased within 14 days of your original trip deposit or initial payment date unless otherwise specified in your particular plan.
Coverage limits may vary based upon your chosen plan. Please see your Certificate of Insurance/Policy for terms, conditions, and exclusions.
Q. Is my policy cancelled automatically if I cancel my travel arrangements?
No - you'll need to contact Allianz Global Assistance and Interval as soon as possible after cancelling your travel arrangements to make any changes and/or cancellations to your policy. For a full refund of your premium, you must cancel within 10 days of purchase, or as specified by your state of residence, and must not have filed a claim or departed on your trip. You can cancel or modify your policy online by visiting Allianz Global Assistance at www.etravelprotection.com/interval/ and clicking the “Manage Your Policy” tab at the top of the page.
Q. Why isn't my Trip Protection purchase displayed in my travel confirmation?
When you purchase Trip Protection from Allianz Global Assistance, you'll receive a separate confirmation. If you haven’t received your confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact Allianz Global Assistance at 888.427.5047. All policy documentation will be sent directly to you from Allianz Global Assistance.
Q. What are the coverage limits on my policy?
Coverage limits may vary by policy, trip and person. Please see your letter of confirmation for specific details pertaining to your specific policy.
Q. Do I need to cancel my trip arrangements once I file a claim?
Yes. You should cancel your trip arrangements once you have filed a claim. It is best to notify Interval within 72 hours of the event that caused the cancellation.
Q. If my claim is approved how will I get paid?
Once a claim is approved, a check will be issued within 10 business days of receipt of the final documentation.
Q. I purchased insurance prior to April 3, 2016. What do I do?
For exchange or Getaway vacations, contact Travel Guard at 1.866.725.6900. For air travel, cruises, and tours, contact Travel Guard at 1.866.833.8787.
Q. Can I buy Trip Protection for my hotel reservation through Interval?
Insurance for hotel reservations must be purchased directly through Allianz Global Assistance. See the link in your hotel confirmation email, or visit www.etravelprotection.com/interval/.
Q. Why isn’t the insurance information displayed in the language I selected on IntervalWorld.com?
At this time, insurance information is only available in English.
Q. Why can’t I buy cruise insurance through the Allianz Global Assistance website?
Residents of Washington State must call Interval or Allianz Global Assistance to purchase cruise insurance because the Classic Plan is not available in that state.